2nd-3rd, 4th-6th Grades
Cheri Beuving Tussey, Language Arts, Math, Bible
Luayne Wright, Science, Social Science
Kelsey Rose, Music, PE, Art
Ana Maria Segura, Spanish
Sandy Peters, Computers
- Bible-Bible stories and Bible memory verses will be incorporated
daily into class curriculum.
- Mathematics-Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and other Mathematical concepts
will be taught based on grade level. Speed Drills will be used to develop mastery.
- Reading-Our goal is to expand our reading horizon by trying a variety
of books that are appropriate to each grade level. The online Sylvan Book Adventure program will be used to help
with comprehension and provide an incentive for continued reading.
- Victory Drill books-will help develop sight reading mastery.
- Language Arts-Grammar and writing concepts will be emphasized daily through a
systematic approach. A basic concept of writing paragraphs and reports will be taught according to grade and skill
level. Spelling and vocabulary lists will be used to master words related weekly concepts. Institute for Excellence in Writing
curriculum will be used to help develop confident writers.
- Music-Children will build upon their music skills with the option of singing in a choir and learning to play
- Spanish-beginning or advanced beginning.
- Physical Education-President's Physical Fitness program, sports, and cooperative games.
- Computer-basic keyboard skills, basic Microsoft word skills and how to search for research
information using a safe and content filtered search engine.
- Social Studies-Units will focus on famous persons in American history with a special end-of-year
- Science-Apologia Botany will be the focus for 2019-2020
- Art-units will be based on seasonal themes
Fees: Kindergarten - Grades 1-6
- Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Curriculum Fee
$425.00 Per Month/10 Months
- Five percent discount if entire year paid by September 1