Mrs. Kim Odneal - Junior Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Jennifer Lotton - Junior Kindergarten Teacher
Junior Kindergarten is for 4-5 year olds; the year before they would start Kindergarten.
Our Curriculum includes:
- Bible stories-emphasizing Christian Values.
- Circle time and calendar, sharing, and finger plays.
- Academics-letters of the alphabet, writing skills, and math
- Coordination of large and fine motor skills.
- Music-Singing, signing, and bells.
- Outdoor education-including vegetable gardening.
- Science-hands-on interactive science activities.
- Auditory and visual memory skills.
- Arts and crafts-incorporated into daily activities.