We offer a multi-aged, state-licensed preschool (License No. 233006510) following a traditional school calendar
for children ages 2.9 through age 5 years (potty trained)
The morning session includes:
- Bible stories-emphasizing Christian Values.
- Circle time and calendar, sharing, and finger plays.
- Academics-letters of the alphabet, writing skills, and math
- Coordination of large and fine motor skills.
- Music-Singing, signing, and bells.
- Outdoor education-including vegetable gardening.
- Science-hands-on interactive science activities.
- Auditory and visual memory skills.
- Arts and crafts-incorporated into daily activities.
Rate Schedule: Monthly Fees
Based on 10 payments - August-May
Lunch, Extended Day
- Registration fee of $150 is non-refundable. Snack and lunch provided by child's family. Extended day care available with
on-site day care provider at $4.75 per hour.